SKI MOUNTAINEERING â€“ SKI TOURING PACKAGE
We would like to invite fans of skiing and mountaineering
to the attractive form of sport and recreation that is
ski touring and alpine skiing. It is the combination of physical activities
related to winter tourism, ski trekking and downhill skiing.
Ski touring equipment â€“ general information
Have a special design, are soft-fitted and very light. Their weight is much less than the weight of standard downhill skis and starts at about 600 g.
Have a special structure and regulation. When putting on the skis, you set the bindings so that you can release the heel to allow freedom of movement. When getting ready to go downhill, you lock the back of the bindings, which keeps the entire boot stable (the heel does not rise), which gives you a smooth ride down, like in downhill skiing.
Like with the rest of the equipment, they are very light. Their advantage is the ability to adjust within the ankle joint to ensure your comfort during the approach and maximum stability during descent.
A necessary piece of equipment that allows you to go uphill. They are made of synthetic material, and are mounted on the skis using special hooks and adhesive. Thanks to their special properties, the skins prevent the skis from slipping backwards, even during a very steep approach.
The set consists of three components: a detector, probe and shovel. To ensure safety during the trip, this is standard and mandatory equipment for each participant.
Offer â€“ Ski Mountaineering â€“ Ski Tour Package
- The assistance of a skilled guide
- Rental of a ski touring set - skis, boots, poles, skins
- Rental of an avalanche set - detector, probe, shovel
- The trip takes from 5-7 hours on a predetermined route
- Souvenir photos of the trip recorded on DVD
- Packed lunch (sandwiches, drinks, fruits, sweets)
- Transfer of the client to and from a designated location
- Free gift: Tatra Mountains and Zakopane Multimedia Album
3-4 people â€“ 1.600 pln
5-6 people â€“ 1.990 pln
7-8 people â€“ 2.350 pln